Savior of the Nations Experience (SON Experience)
“Reaching and Teaching the Nations One Soul at a Time”
God has granted us all a period of grace in which our role is to reach and teach: Matthew 28:18-20 Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore, go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.” Through the involvement of every person in ministry as a minister, God will work!
At the fall of man, we separated ourselves from perfection, and God protected us from the temptation to return and eat from the tree of life causing us, if we were to eat from that tree, a physical eternity of torture living forever in sin and imperfection. Therefore, God did the following to cement that separation: Genesis 3:24 After he drove the man out, he placed on the east side of the Garden of Eden cherubim and a flaming sword flashing back and forth to guard the way to the tree of life.
God in his infinite wisdom established the plan of salvation through the death and resurrection of his Son, Jesus. Through Jesus death and resurrection, we were now restored to perfection and reconnected with that tree that would only have caused us pain, but now grants us healing: Revelations 22:1-2 Then the angel showed me the river of the water of life, as clear as crystal, flowing from the throne of God and of the Lamb 2 down the middle of the great street of the city. On each side of the river stood the tree of life, bearing twelve crops of fruit, yielding its fruit every month. And the leaves of the tree are for the healing of the nations.
Reaching and teaching the nations one soul at a time is now the focus for each of us. God is at work in and through all of us. Now is the time for all of us. The harvest is ripe for all of us.
Mission: Savior of the Nations experience exists to serve through reaching one soul at a time through the presentation of God’s Word through his people.
Vision: Take over the Twin Cities for Jesus reaching one soul at a time.
Strategy: Savior of the Nations serves its community to bring the highest quality services sharing the true Word and the love of Jesus through continual innovation and development in order to reach and teach the nations one soul at a time.
- Integrity / Honesty - It is who we are and what we do every day through the love of Christ that makes us proud to serve Jesus.
- People Driven – Savior of the Nations services can best meet our community’s needs by delivering the highest quality services in and through Christ.
- Growth Oriented - Through continuous improvement, development, and honest self-reflection in Christ Savior of the Nations services strive to be the leader in reaching and teaching with the truths of God’s Word.
- Individual Responsibility – Savior of the Nations services success occurs when each individual takes personal responsibility for being the best at his/her job and working together in Christ through the blessings God has given to each one to serve in his kingdom to fulfill the Great Commission.
- Open Communication – Savior of the Nations services demonstrates our respect for one another and our outreach prospects and others through consistent, forthright, and open communications centered on the love of Christ.
- Developing Our People - The success of the individual and of Savior of the Nations services is a shared responsibility and occurs as each person grows through continual development in the Word through the power of the Spirit.
- Stretch – Savior of the Nations services will always strive to exceed expectations, and our Christ-centered goals for reaching and teaching the Twin Cities community one soul at a time.
Jesus Christ died for all sin (Past, Present, & Future sin) (John 3:16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.)
Jesus Christ is the Son of God. (John 20:31 But these are written that you may believe[a] that Jesus is the Messiah, the Son of God, and that by believing you may have life in his name.)
The Holy Bible is the absolute Word of GOD. (II Timothy 3: All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness,)
The Holy Spirit is active today. (John 14:26 But the Advocate, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you.
There is no other way to God the Father except through the Son. (John 14:6 Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.
The Savior of the Nations Experience (Son Experience) is a 501c3 organization.